Singer Wizkid has taken to social media where he revealed that Disney owes him $100 million.
This might be connected to his contribution to the Beyonce album The Lion King: The Gift.
Wizkid and other african artistes starred in the album which is the soundtrack to the Lion King animation by Disney.
The soundtrack album now has a visual titled Black is King.
Childish Gambino, Kendrick Lamar, Pharrell, Jay-Z and Blue Ivy Carter all made appearances on the set.
A release promised that the visual album will highlight “the voyages of Black families, throughout time” and tell the story of “a young king’s transcendent journey through betrayal, love and self-identity. Black Is King is an affirmation of a grand purpose, with lush visuals that celebrate Black resilience and culture.”
- Just in: Gunmen interrupt Zamfara bye-election
- MP3 » Mayorkun – Your Body
- Davido – Jowo | Video
- Army Generals get last warning from Buratai
- 2023: Goodluck Jonathan express his mindset on return as President
- MP3 » Peruzzi – Southy Love (ft. Fireboy DML)
- [Album] » Shawn Mendes – Wonder
- Quote Of The Day
- COVID-19: Nigeria reports 324 new cases
- Just in: Police neutralize bandits in Sokoto