The Lagos State Government says restaurants in the state will be reopened at 50 per cent capacity from August 14.
Speaking during a COVID-19 briefing on Saturday at the State House in Marina, Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu said the restaurants and other public places must maintain social distancing amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
The governor also explained that schools will resume on August 3 to enable exit students to write their examinations.
Plus, worship centres set to resume from August 7 and 9. Noble Reporters Media reports
- All is fair in UCL defeat but Hazard gets injury yet again
- David Silva bids farewell after Madrid’s clash
- Zidane lost his first UcL tie
- Not juve, Ronaldo knocked out of UCL by Lyon Once again
- Final score: Mancity 2-1 Madrid (4-2 Agg) City knocks Madrid out of UCL
- Final score: Juventus 2-1 Lyon (agg 2-2) juve knocked out of UCL
- Just in: Buhari celebrate labour minister, Ngige as he clocks 68
- Nigeria’s first lady, Aisha Buhari moves to UAE for medical treatment
- Update: Kaduna court fixes Sept 29 to quash case against El-Zakzaky
- EdoDecide’20: US mission baffles over “political climate’ ahead election