Britain’s economy contracted by a record 20.4 percent in the second quarter with the country in lockdown over the coronavirus pandemic, official data showed Wednesday.
“It is clear that the UK is in the largest recession on record,” the Office for National Statistics said.
… more to come
- Asensio is back on fire, he solves Zidane’s equation better
- Coutinho set to be out on injury for weeks if not a month
- Today is Barcelona Decision day, renovation of Barca board
- Shocking: Antonnie Griezmann informed to leave Barcelona
- Quote Of The Day!
- Covid-19: New cases confirmed
- France football believes Ramos can become the best ever football ‘CENTRE-BACK’
- Breaking: Brazil and Barcelona Legend Ronaldinho tested positive for Corona Virus
- Final Score: Bayern 5-0 Frankfurt
- Final Score: Man Utd 0-0 Chelsea