…abduct wives and child.
A member representing Dass constituency in the Bauchi State House of Assembly, Honourable Musa Mante has been killed.
The lawmaker was murdered around 2 am by gunmen in his residence at Baraza, Dass Local Government Area of the state.
The gunmen also abducted his two wives and a year-old-daughter.
When contacted, the Police Public Relations Officer, Ahmed Wakili confirmed the incident to Media (known to Noble Reporters Media).
He explained that the police has intensified efforts to rescue the victims and arrest perpetrators.
Meanwhile, the corpse of the member has been deposited at the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Teaching Hospital, Bauchi.
The deceased lawmaker will be buried later today according to Islamic rites.
- Breaking: Thousands infected with ‘Brucellosis’ after China lab leaks.
- Douye Diri calls to amicably resolve dispute between Rivers and Bayelsa.
- Many Nigerians feud as FIRS enforces Bank self certification.
- Quote Of The Day
- COVID-19: Nigeria reports 131 cases
- UNILAG Crisis: Babalakin resign as Pro-Chancellor.
- Moria Inferno: Thousands of Greek Refugees move to new Lesbos camp.
- Asensio and Vinicius Jr battles for Bale’s no.11
- Bale reaches Real Madrid’s training for one last time
- Bale to be EPL’s top salary earner