..relief weekend lockdown
– 12:56 PM –
The Ogun Government has suspended the weekend lockdown in the state.
Governor Dapo Abiodun disclosed this in an update about the state’s effort at fighting the COVID-19 pandemic in the state.
…more to come
– 01:03 PM – Ogun State Government relief weekend lockdown; orders worship centres reopening. The Ogun Government has suspended the weekend lockdown in the state and ordered the reopening of worship centres. Governor Dapo Abiodun disclosed this in an update about the state’s effort at fighting the COVID-19 pandemic. “After thorough deliberation, consideration and resolution, we decided to reopen the worship centres with effect from Friday 14th August 2020 as indicated in my last address,” the governor said. “This decision was made in line with an agreement reached by the committee set up to develop guidelines for reopening of the religious centres.”
- Breaking: Thousands infected with ‘Brucellosis’ after China lab leaks.
- Douye Diri calls to amicably resolve dispute between Rivers and Bayelsa.
- Many Nigerians feud as FIRS enforces Bank self certification.
- Quote Of The Day
- COVID-19: Nigeria reports 131 cases
- UNILAG Crisis: Babalakin resign as Pro-Chancellor.
- Moria Inferno: Thousands of Greek Refugees move to new Lesbos camp.
- Asensio and Vinicius Jr battles for Bale’s no.11
- Bale reaches Real Madrid’s training for one last time
- Bale to be EPL’s top salary earner