Nollywood actress cum film producer Uche Jombo has expressed displeasure with the presentation of Burna Boy by New York Post on Friday.
Few hours after Afro-beat superstar, Burnaboy dropped his most anticipated sixth studio album; #TwiceAsTall, the American news platform posted a story about it.
However, the headline of the article says: “Beyoncé-endorsed Burnaboy makes Afro-beat go International.”
The first paragraph of the article was about how Burna Boy felt when approached by Beyonce last year.
In reaction to the report, Uche Jombo via her verified Twitter account expressed dissatisfaction as she lambasts the paper for their insensitive headline.
“As you can imagine, the Nigerian artist felt like worldwide royalty when he was approached by the Queen B — um, yes, Beyoncé — to work with her on last year’s “The Lion King: The Gift” album.”
She wrote: “I love Beyonce as the next person but you are wrong with this ..Beyonce-endorsed Burna Boy “makes” a whole AFROBEAT go international. such a think piece let down by the headline. Do better.”
- MP3 » Mayorkun – Your Body
- Davido – Jowo | Video
- Army Generals get last warning from Buratai
- 2023: Goodluck Jonathan express his mindset on return as President
- MP3 » Peruzzi – Southy Love (ft. Fireboy DML)
- [Album] » Shawn Mendes – Wonder
- Quote Of The Day
- COVID-19: Nigeria reports 324 new cases
- Just in: Police neutralize bandits in Sokoto
- Storyline: France threatens ‘veto’ on sluggish Brexit deal