The Delta State Ministry of Basic and Secondary Education has approved additional three private schools as centres for the 2020 Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE) being organised by the National Examination Council (NECO).
The Commissioner, Mr Patrick Ukah in a statement listed the schools as Patricia High School, Asaba, Infant Jesus Academy, Asaba, and Marymount College, Agbor.
According to him, 43 private schools had earlier been approved as centres for the BECE by NECO which is different from that organised by the Delta State Ministry of Basic and Secondary Education.
Noble Reporters Media reports that BECE by NECO will begin on Aug. 24, while that organised by the Delta State Ministry of Basic and Secondary Education will start on Sept. 21.
“JSS 3 students writing the NECO examination are expected to have resumed school for their revision, while those sitting for the state examination are expected back to school on Sept. 8,” he said.c
The commissioner advised management of the approved schools to adhere strictly to laid down COVID-19 protocols during the period.
“As the committee set up to monitor compliance will be visiting the schools regularly and any of the schools found not to be complying will be closed down.
- Covid-19: Newest Update (23/10/2020)Total cases, Newest updates on Covid-19 and more…
- Quote of the Day!‘You Never Know How Strong You Are Until Being Strong … Continue reading Quote of the Day!
- Court Instructs Newspaper to pay fine to Lionel MessiThe publication detailed a new scandal which suggested Messi was involved in further tax fraud, however that was proven to be false information and libellous.
- Newspaper apologize profusely to Ansu Fati for Rasist CommentBarcelona says it was planning to sue the newspaper and journalist, but after Sostres’s apology, it is reconsidering what course to take.
- The Nigerian President warns Youths on continual protestsNigerian President Muhammadu Buhari spoke to the nation about the unrest that has gripped the country in recent days without making any mention of the deadly shooting of peaceful protesters that prompted international outrage.
- Shakhtar Defeat shows Madrid’s defense is nothing without RamosReal Madrid’s shambolic first-half display against Shakhtar Donetsk once again illustrated how important Sergio Ramos’ influence is on the team.
- Final Score: Tottenham 3-0 LASKSpurs off to the perfect start in the Europa League as strikes from Lucas Moura and Hueng-min Son, either side of Andrade’s own goal, seal a routine victory for Jose Mourinho’s side.
- Eight Barcelona players set to make their El Clasico debutFor a young footballer, being able to play in such a match is the stuff of dreams, but very few get to imagine it in reality, especially over the last decade when the teams at both clubs were so settled and full of quality.
- Barcelona is more Popular in USA than Real MadridBarcelona and Real Madrid occupied the top two positions, although it was the Catalan giants who once again took the crown.
- Both teams needs the win; ‘Blockbuster El Classico Will be tough’The big two in Spain make more money from football tourism and full stadiums than, arguably, any club in Europe and nothing like a Clasico behind closed doors will remind them of what they are currently missing out on.