Fair and beautiful Nollywood actress, Peju Johnson, has expressed her views on being a second wife to a man, rich or not.
She told Media (known to Noble Reporters Media), “It is better to be single than being a side chick or a second wife. I am more than just an option. I would rather be single than end up as someone’s option.”
Johnson also maintained that she still believes in true love. She said, “I am a believer that true love exists and I am ready to give it. When I am in love, I love with all my heart. Though it scares men and they don’t always believe my love is real because they are used to getting fake love. So, they end up losing the real and true love. I am sure lots of women will support me on this. True love can still be found.”
On her crush in the industry, the curvy role interpreter said, “I like Timini Egbuson. He is my new crush. I just saw him on television and liked him. Maybe it’s a case of love at first sight.”
The actress also maintained that being beautiful was not enough to be successful in Nollywood. She added, “I don’t think being beautiful is enough to succeed in Nollywood. One needs to really know how to act. Being talented is important and will help one become better. You cannot bank on just having a beautiful face.”
- Churches in Lagos State reopen | Video
- COVID-19: Lagos churches reopen
- MP3 » Popcaan – Twist & Turn (ft. Drake x PartyNextDoor)
- [Album] » Popcaan – Fixtape
- MP3 » Cardi B – WAP (ft. Megan Thee Stallion)
- Could this be the start of Madrid’s misfortune?
- BBNaija’5: Moment Kiddwaya open Laycon’s true intentions to Erica.
- Messi snubs referee’s handshake after Napoli’s match
- Nollywood Actress, Peju Johnson clears air on being side chick, second wife
- BBNaija’5: Erica makes shocking confession on her intimacy with Kiddwaya